How to use HP Discount Code?
On HP store page, find the discount code you want to use, press “Reveal Code” button to see the code, copy it and use on the checkout page for a discount on your purchase.
What happens after placing an order?
You will receive an order summary confirmation email.
- After necessary security checks, your order will be accepted and you will receive an order acknowledgment confirmation through an email including an estimated delivery date.
- The moment your order is dispatched, you will receive instructions regarding your order and planned delivery date through an email.
- You will also receive your invoice (generated after 1 day of shipment) through email (if you have selected invoice in PDF), or you will receive your invoice through the post (if you selected paper invoice).
After Using HP Promo Code? What are Requirements for Returns, Replacements, and Refunds?
Here are a few scenarios where you can ask for a refund or replacement. You will be instructed by a customer support agent about the next process of your returns.
- I changed my mind.
- I received a defective product.
- Product/box I received was damaged.
- My product/order I received was incomplete.
- I did not receive the product I ordered (wrong product delivered).
Make sure to keep this in mind when returning:
- Do not send us an item unless you receive instructions from HP store agents.
- Include your HP store order number when you contact HP for a refund or replacement.
- To return a bundle, make sure the bundle is complete.
- All returned goods should be in original packing along with all the accessories and software related to the item. If possible, make sure to use suitable packaging to protect your order and to avoid any damage when returning.
- Collection of items should be made in working day in normal working hours, Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays. See the contact info at the end.
How HP Store Handle Refunds and what will be HP’s Return Policy?
See handling refunds and returns policy on HP’s site.
What are Payment Methods Available on HP?
- You can pay by the following methods:
- Credit Card
- Pre-Payment by Bank Transfer
- Open Invoice (normally used for businesses)
See HP site for more info.
Where would I get the latest drivers and software for my HP Device / Product? Are there any useful links I should know?
Driver is very important for your device. To get the latest drivers visit Drivers & Software. For support, you can visit Support & Troubleshooting and for registration of your HP product visit HP Product Registration.
What are HP Terms and Conditions?
At HP’s website, terms and conditions include following items. Click one of them to visit their relevant page.
- Conditions for Consumer Customers
- Conditions for Business Customers
- HP Privacy Statement / Policy
How or where should I contact HP for support?
For any inquiries, assistance or for returns you can either email or call HP during working days, Monday to Friday between 9 am in the morning to 5:30 pm in the evening. Use the following email or number to contact:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 0207 660 3859 (Monday to Friday, between 9 am to 5:30 pm)